Saturday, July 14, 2012

15 facts!

A picture of me and 15 facts about me!


    
                                    1. I am in love with Justin Bieber
                       2. I love candy and fruit
                       3. I love shopping
                       4. I love clothes
                       5. I love to do dance
                       6. I love to play soccer
                       7. I love to play basketball

                       8. I love to play tennis with my dad
                       9. i love to listen to music
                     10. I love to play monopoly
                     11. I love to look at other blogs
                     12. I hate reading 
                     13. I love the warm weather
                     14. I love the summer
                     15. I love my family and friends






























3 comments:

McKinnley said...

NICE..!!

Kim said...

Only thing better then Summer, dancing, soccer, Justin Beiber, and candy is you! I love you!

Heather said...

Love your facts. You sound like my kinda gal! Bih hugs to you!