Thursday, June 30, 2011

i am now 12 years old

This years birthday was my favorite! We did lots of fun stuff like on Wendsday we went to Six Flags it was soo much! I went on a really fun one named something i cant remmber but it was really fun!! after a couple of rides Me Dad and Kade went on a really scary one named Super Man we thought that the line was going to be about 30 minetes but ended up being 1 hour do you now how long 1 hour in a long line for a ride whatching the other people go one the ride well if you dont it is really anouing hahhhahhahahah jkjkjk!!

Thursday it is my birthday and soo much fun i got to choose where i wanted to go for lunch it was a really hard decicion but i chose FiveGuys yummmmm.. when ever me and kade would go to FiveGuys we would say Welcome to Mose hahahhahahah then we went to our swim meet it was perfect weather and we all did great good job guys!! heheheheheheh then we opened presents which is my favorite part hahah i got from my parents lots of cloths my favorite they were super cute wow really cute!! then my bro got me 20 dollars of his own money suprisingly because when we were little we would eachother there own money funny but thank you kade you are soooo sweet!! maizie and millie made me some really cute notes and papers thanks guys you are super nice!! mckinnley i think just put her name on the boxes that mom and dad got me now i am just kiding she got me something really sweet Cloths hahahahahah!! thank you! you are soooo sweet thank you for a awsome rediculause birthday
love madison!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Maddi! You are a darling 12 year old. I am so glad you had a fantastic birthday! Welcome to Young Womens. I am sure you are the cutest Beehive around. We are so excited to hang with you for a few days next month. We love you!

Amelia said...

Happy Birthday! Love ya! I am sooooo excited for you to be in YW!

Kelly said...

Maddi.. I am so glad you are 12. You will bring much fun and happiness to young womens. I loved our fun day at 6 flags and 5 guys, You do look so cute in your clothes. I love you. Thank you for being such a good daughter and friend. xoxo

Kim said...

Happy Birthday beautiful! I'm glad you had such a fun birthday. I love you and can't wait to see you! Counting down until we can jump waaves together!